Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As Global R&I Packaging Compliance Engineer you’ll be working from our offices in Wevelgem. You coordinate the overall actions to establish the compliance of packaging placed on the market. As a Compliance Engineer you’re the main contact of the Danone Food Safety and Compliance teams, analytical laboratories and the quality development manager of R&D projects. You will ensure that the files are complete and compliant with the procedures and take charge of the packaging projects both internally produced as when development is done by a third-party entity. You’re part of the R&I-team and report directly to the Global PB R&I Packaging Lead.
About the job
As Global R&I Packaging Compliance Engineer your responsibilities are:
- Ensuring the food safety compliance of packaging developed in Europe within the Global Plant Based product division
- Contributing to the development of the overall packaging expertise, assisting and advising packaging developers in the choice of packaging tests to ensure food safety compliance of packaging
- Making global and specific migration simulations, managing orders to specialized and external laboratories, ensuring reports are received, analyzed and results are met
- Set up a database to group all Food Safety files on all projects developed by the Global plant based team
- Assessing and auditing existing packaging already on the market
- Propose and present an action plan to bring all products into line with the new rules and procedures in force, propose a prioritization of actions, followed by the implementation of the validated action plan
- Develop support tools for EU Packaging Engineers to simplify the development and monotoring of food safety compliance
To be able to achieve the above and be successful in this role:
- You hold a Master degree in Science or Engineering
- You already have som experience in a similar position in an industrial environment or related to technical processes
- You combine an analytical mindset with a quality attitude and have a strong interest in technical processes
- You are flexible and a team-player, but next to that you can work perfectly independent
- You have an autonomous and pro-active approach, you are mature and driven to go for results
- You have project management skills and work in a structural way
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office applications
- You speak fluent English & Dutch
Alpro, the European plant-based pioneer of Danone, brings health through food to as many people as possible by producing healthy, tasty plant-based food and drink in a way that respects the planet. One Planet. One Health. Our delicious plant-based products are made from soya, almonds, hazelnuts, cashew, rice, oats or coconut.
We want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world and thanks to our efforts to combine social and environmental goals with financial success, Alpro is B Corp certified.
Join our vibrant teams and feel the Alpro vibe of positivism and openness, collaboration and passion for quality.
By joining us you will become part of one of the leading and most innovative food companies in the world.
We believe that everyone has talent, something which comes natural to you. Your uniqueness is something which brings both excellence as well as energizes you.
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.