Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As Financial Control Manager, you have a key role within the CBS (Cluster Business Services) Finance organization in providing a clear view on the company activities and results of the legal entities of the Alpro Group.
Together with your team, you are responsible for reliable and compliant financial accounting & reporting processes.
In this position, you are based at HQ in Ghent, and you report to the CBS Finance Director. You steer a team of 3 people.
- You ensure that the financial statements of the legal entities of the Alpro group are fully compliant with IFRS and local GAAP during the monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting processes and that all reporting & disclosure requirements are fulfilled on time.
- You are in close contact with the group consolidation team at HQ to ensure proper application of group accounting principles.
- You guarantee an effective internal control system in the accounting, closing and reporting process
- You own the more complex accounting topics (pensions, Forex, deferred taxes) and follow up on differences between Statutory GAAP and IFRS
- You are responsible for planning, animation and monitoring of CBS activities: pre-closing, closing, reporting, audit
- You validate closing options (risks & opps, identification, accruals,..)
- You are constantly looking for Continuous Improvement initiatives within your domain.
- You lead, inspire and motivate your GL & Reporting team through coaching and feedback. You provide trust and direction, you encourage customer oriented yet critical thinking, and you set the bar high for yourself and your team to ensure excellence in execution and service level
- You pay attention to your different stakeholders and ensure proper support to the CBU’s in the forecasting process and financial reporting
- You build relationships and communicate strongly and efficiently with your external stakeholders (eg. auditors)
- You hold a Master degree in Economics (Accountancy, Tax, ..)
- You have 5 to 7 years of experience in consolidation, group reporting, financial control or in audit. Experience in a similar role is a big asset.
- You have experience with IFRS
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- You have an analytical and conceptual mindset. You are stress resistant and are able to work with deadlines.
- You are a team player and an enthusiastic personality with the drive to increase your own knowledge base
- You have excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust with the team as well as with relevant functions in the CBU’s
- You are pragmatic and able to influence and convince others
- You have a risk awareness and a continuous improvement mindset
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
Alpro, the European plant-based pioneer of Danone, brings health through food to as many people as possible by producing healthy, tasty plant-based food and drink in a way that respects the planet.
One Planet. One Health.
Our delicious plant-based products are made from soya, almonds, hazelnuts, cashew, rice, oats or coconut.
We want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world and because of our efforts to combine social and environmental goals with financial success, Alpro is B Corp certified.
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.