Waarom onze organisatie
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Samsonite Europe aims to provide a great online experience! Join the digital team and become part of an industry-leading luggage brand.
For the outdoor brand, Gregory, we are looking for a new E-Commerce Specialist. Within this role, you will be part of a young and dynamic digital team reporting to the E-Commerce Manager. Your goal will be to improve the e-commerce performance by keeping the website catalogue up to date and assist with email marketing.
The role requires someone who is self-motivated, can work in a structured way and with excellent attention to detail.
- Work closely together with the Gregory product marketing and content marketing team to know the products and be aware of the marketing activities in order to identify the available content and prepare the online retail campaigns on the brand website.
- Co-ordinate onsite execution of the retail and product calendar for Gregory.
- Work together with the online content designer, in order to create banners for the website and newsletters.
- Create and send out newsletter.
- Upload content, imagery and copy to the website.
- Bring products online and take them offline (using Salesforce Commerce cloud – SFCC).
- Categorize products in Salesforce Commerce cloud (SFCC).
- Identify and plug content gaps e.g. missing product images.
- Plan, create, set-up and send out newsletters.
- Keep the web product catalogue updated.
- Keep track of the website performances.
Next to this challenging role, we also offer an attractive compensation package, including an excellent pension scheme, a competitive group insurance, lunch vouchers and extra holidays.
Applicants should ideally:
- Have a Master's degree.
- Have 1 – 2 years of experience in a B2C e-commerce department.
- Affinity with the outdoor industry is a plus.
- Demonstrate merchandising and e-commerce expertise.
- Fluent in English, all other languages are a positive add-on.
- Be creative.
- Knowledge of Salesforce commerce cloud is a plus.
- Continuously pay strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Be pro-active and show problem-solving skills.
- Show the ability to perform well under pressure in a deadline-driven environment.
- Be self-confident, independent and very well organized.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Be an enthusiastic team member.
Voor meer informatie bekijk onze bedrijfspagina (klik op ons logo bovenaan de vacature).
Solliciteer direct via bovenstaande button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
e-commerce outdoor industry digital
What I like about my job as a designer at Samsonite, especially for American Tourister, is that we can work on every type of project from beginning to the end. Final you can see a product on the market, which is really grateful and interesting to see.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.
Hier ga je werken: Samsonite Europe Nv
Founded in 1910, Samsonite is the world’s leading luggage brand with an extensive legacy in trendsetting travel solutions. Renowned for breakthrough research, development and its commitment to innovation, Samsonite has excelled since its inception in a number of industry firsts. Samsonite offers an extensive range of travel, business, casual, kids and personal accessory products. Samsonite helps travellers journey further, with ever-lighter and s...Ik wil meer weten over Samsonite Europe Nv