Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Dekimo Experts Gent, part of the Dekimo Group, is looking for motivated professionals.
Our consultants are involved throughout the whole software & system lifecycle and contribute to the strategy or critical missions for our customers in a wide variety of industry sectors (automotive, medical, aerospace, broadcasting, …).
Dekimo Experts cares for strong relationships with a large existing customer base and has a focus on nurturing as well customer intimacy as relationship with its consultants.
Dekimo Experts is proud to count on long-lasting relationships with trusted customers and on highly skilled consultants.
Want to join the team as experienced Engineer Sonar processing?
You will be responsible for the development and implementation of signal processing algorithms for innovative sonar products.
You will have to address the system aspects in order to progress from component research to an operational system that meets customer requirements.
- Master degree or PhD in Underwater acoustics/Engineering/Physics
- Extend the research on signal & image processing
- Validate the developments on various (existing) data sets
- Implement those innovative elements into real sonar imaging products
- Specify and participate to sea trials
- Technical lead for research projects and sonar software developments
- Ability to work within and/or lead a project team
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Strong communication and team work
- Able to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Passionate and curious about new technologies and development methods
- Sonar systems
- Radar systems
- Experience in machine learning, predictive analytics, and big data analysis
- GPU coding
What we offer:
- A challenging and varying job in a dynamic and pleasant professional environment.
- Our international customers are located in East/West Flanders, Brussels and Antwerp region. Each of them operating in high-end innovative environments which allows our consultants to improve their skill sets in a variety of technical environments, products or service.
- An attractive salary, supplemented with a range of fringe benefits such as company car, meal vouchers, pension plan, medical insurance, professional expenses, quarterly team buildings, …
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of other programming languages like python.
- Affinity with hardware and innovative technical environments.
Voor meer informatie bekijk onze bedrijfspagina (klik op ons logo bovenaan de vacature).
Solliciteer direct via bovenstaande button.