Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Dekimo Experts Gent, part of the Dekimo Group, is looking for motivated professionals.
Our consultants are involved throughout the whole software & system lifecycle and contribute to the strategy or critical missions for our customers in a wide variety of industry sectors (automotive, medical, aerospace, broadcasting, …).
Dekimo Experts cares for strong relationships with a large existing customer base and has a focus on nurturing as well customer intimacy as relationship with its consultants.
Dekimo Experts is proud to count on long-lasting relationships with trusted customers and on highly skilled consultants.
Want to join the team as experienced Embedded C++ software developer?
Software design and implementation on various hardware platforms, low-level software, drivers and applications on various processors and operating systems, Integration and testing of software and hardware components. These are just a couple of expertise domains of some of our customers.
- Master in Computer Science / Electronics.
- Experience in Development, Test & Validation and/or design of embedded systems.
- In depth knowledge of one or more embedded operating systems.
- Preferably (but not an absolute must) experience in one of the following domains: Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Medical Equipment, Networking, Image or Audio Processing, …
- Good knowledge of C, C++, OO design.
- Experience with Code coverage / review / analyses / Unit tests / version tooling
- Familiar with software development life-cycles (Scrum, Agile, V-Model).
- Fluent in English and preferably also Dutch.
What we offer:
- A challenging and varying job in a dynamic and pleasant professional environment.
- Our international customers are located in East/West Flanders, Brussels and Antwerp region. Each of them operating in high-end innovative environments which allows our consultants to improve their skill sets in a variety of technical environments, products or service.
- An attractive salary, supplemented with a range of fringe benefits such as company car, meal vouchers, pension plan, medical insurance, professional expenses, quarterly team buildings, …
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of RealTime / Multi-Threaded systems.
- Knowledge of other programming languages like python.
- Affinity with hardware and innovative technical environments.
Voor meer informatie bekijk onze bedrijfspagina (klik op ons logo bovenaan de vacature).
Solliciteer direct via onderstaande button.
Embedded Operating Systems