Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Dekimo Experts Gent, part of the Dekimo Group, is looking for motivated professionals.
Our consultants are involved throughout the whole software & system lifecycle and contribute to the strategy or critical missions for our customers in a wide variety of industry sectors (automotive, medical, aerospace, broadcasting, …).
Dekimo Experts cares for strong relationships with a large existing customer base and has a focus on nurturing as well customer intimacy as relationship with its consultants.
Dekimo Experts is proud to count on long-lasting relationships with trusted customers and on highly skilled consultants.
Want to join the team as experienced Embedded C++ software developer?
Software design and implementation on various hardware platforms, low-level software, drivers and applications on various processors and operating systems, Integration and testing of software and hardware components. These are just a couple of expertise domains of some of our customers.
- Master in Computer Science / Electronics.
- Experience in Development, Test & Validation and/or design of embedded systems.
- In depth knowledge of one or more embedded operating systems.
- Preferably (but not an absolute must) experience in one of the following domains: Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Medical Equipment, Networking, Image or Audio Processing, …
- Good knowledge of C, C++, OO design.
- Experience with Code coverage / review / analyses / Unit tests / version tooling
- Familiar with software development life-cycles (Scrum, Agile, V-Model).
- Fluent in English and preferably also Dutch.
What we offer:
- A challenging and varying job in a dynamic and pleasant professional environment.
- Our international customers are located in East/West Flanders, Brussels and Antwerp region. Each of them operating in high-end innovative environments which allows our consultants to improve their skill sets in a variety of technical environments, products or service.
- An attractive salary, supplemented with a range of fringe benefits such as company car, meal vouchers, pension plan, medical insurance, professional expenses, quarterly team buildings, …
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of RealTime / Multi-Threaded systems.
- Knowledge of other programming languages like python.
- Affinity with hardware and innovative technical environments.
Voor meer informatie bekijk onze bedrijfspagina (klik op ons logo bovenaan de vacature).
Solliciteer direct via onderstaande button.
Embedded Operating Systems
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.