Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Are you the ECM wizard we’ve been looking for? If you’re ready for a new challenge and want a job where no two days are the same, you might just be! The world of document management and our clients’ areas of specialization are constantly evolving, so you can be sure you’ll never have a dull moment.
On top of that, we’ll train you in Alfresco, so you’re up to date with the newest technologies and can implement the best solutions on your projects!
Here’s how you’ll make impact:
- You’ll get to make a structural contribution to the analysis and development stage of enterprise projects geared towards document management.
- You analyse our customer’s current way of working, and propose ECM solutions to improve their business processes in order to save our customers a lot of time in their daily activities.
- You’ll take part in the installation, configuration and development of our platforms, based on the requirements and components of business processes.
- You’ll participate in crafting proposals for our clients.
For this function, you’ll either be working on client sites or from one of our Realdolmen offices.
- Are you an experienced Java/JEE professional who is interested to explore the fascinating world of document management?
- Maybe you already have a first experience in a document management tool such as Alfresco, Documentum or SharePoint? If not, don’t worry, our training program will bring you up to speed!
- Do you like to always be up to date with technological developments in your field of expertise?
- Does Java Enterprise hold no secrets for you, along with three or more of the following technologies: Spring, Hibernate, JSF, Web Services, XML, Jsp/Servlets/JSTL and Maven? The more you know, the better!
- Do you know your way around Tomcat?
- Do you speak and write perfect French? Is your English pretty good too? Maybe even your Dutch as well
If that’s you, come and have a talk with us!
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card?
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact our recruiter Laila Bulteel directly via phone: 02 801 46 86.
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.