Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Samsonite Europe aims to provide a great online experience! Join the digital team and become part of an industry-leading luggage brand.
This is a position within our E-Commerce & Digital Marketing department. If you love creating high-quality and engaging projects to drive an excellent customer experience for several Samsonite brands (Samsonite, American Tourister, Lipault, Gregory), we want you on our team! The role requires someone who is self-motivated with a cutting-edge attitude and can balance several tasks to help enhance our online user experience as a vital part of communication to our customers across Europe.
As a Digital Project Specialist you have the most central role in the delivery process of our digital projects. From the start with the initial scope definition, budget estimation and resource scheduling, your input and prioritization skills will be needed to keep the projects on track. You are responsible for bringing teams together and making stuff happen.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be part of a young and dynamic Digital team and have the possibility to interact with many other departments as country teams or the Brand marketing teams.
OPTIMIZE OUR DIGITAL CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- Provide end-to-end delivery follow-up
- Scope and budget estimations for your projects
- Strong collaboration with stakeholders, internally and externally
- Analyzing and anticipating risks to the project and dealing with changes in the scope
- Maintaining, managing and delegating resources effectively
- Conduct external and internal briefings
- Kick off and follow up on digital projects. Involving DAM, PIM, CDP, Customer care, front- and back-end development, performance…
- Ensure that projects meet stated goals on time and within budget
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
- Ensure a smooth collaboration/communication between product development, e-commerce and IT
- Identifying gaps in the online customer experience
Next to this challenging role, we also offer a very attractive compensation package, including an excellent pension scheme, a competitive group insurance, lunch vouchers and extra holidays.
We are committed to a diverse and vibrant culture, welcoming people from all walks of life. Our long-standing commitment to diversity and inclusion empowers each of us to bring our authentic selves and unique differences to work every day.
Applicants should ideally:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent online marketing/project experience.
- Have several years of proven experience in online marketing.
- Have experience in digital project management.
- DAM/PIM/CDP experience is a plus.
- SAP, JIRA or Confluence experience is a plus.
- Have a hands-on mentality.
- Have good writing skills.
- Be a critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- Be fluent in English (Dutch or French is an asset).
- Be deadline-oriented; experience at getting projects done quickly, with high standards of quality.
- Have the ability to multi-task.
- Have an intense passion to help us grow our digital footprint.
- Embrace new, digital media technologies and capabilities.
- Be a teamplayer.
Voor meer informatie bekijk onze bedrijfspagina (klik op ons logo bovenaan de vacature).
Solliciteer direct via bovenstaande button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.