Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
If you are more interested in graphic design than in designer clothes and you prefer Adobe Suite over a honeymoon suite, then you may very well be the person we are looking for.
You see, Bringme is constantly striving for quality and great design. That's why we want an ingenious Graphic Designer on our marcom team.
- Because design is your passion, we want to offer you a key role within that team. As such you will actively co-create our online campaigns, by building and maintaining landing pages.
- Aside from that, you are also responsible for the design and implementation of all our marketing tools, from digital banners and infographics to sales presentations.
- As Graphic Designer you translate Bringme's DNA into the proper corporate identity and ensure that this identity is properly maintained.
- The constant actualisation and modernisation of our website gives you a kick.
- You assist in the improvement of the UX/UI.
- As Graphic Designer you work closely together with the entire marcom team and report to the Marketing Manager.
- As an all-round designer you are attracted to the digital world like a moth to a flame and absolutely passionate when it comes to designing.
- You have been bitten by the Digital Marketing bug and you just cannot wait to put your teeth into the Bringme story.
- We don’t have to take your word for it: your experience of at least a couple of years as a Graphic Designer or in a similar position demonstrates your enthusiasm, your knowledge and your commitment.
- You are a wiz when it comes to working with Adobe Suite (Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) and work very well with Microsoft and Acrobat.
- "Precision is your middle name". An eye for detail is not enough, you need two!
- Above all, you are a problem solver who can work independently while still enjoying a good dose of team play.
- Bringme offers you a full time job as Graphic Designer.
- You will join a team that hungers for new challenges and solves problems on a daily basis.
- Flexibility is one of our top priorities as an employer. We offer you floating hours, so you can avoid peak hour traffic, and we even let you choose the hard- and software that you like to work with: Mac, Microsoft, … It’s your pick!
- You will get every chance to demonstrate your abilities within a booming company with a no-nonsense corporate culture.
- The position of Graphic Designer offers you great responsibility and the opportunity to have a real impact on a wide range of projects.
- Did you say you want to grow? We love to hear that and we fully support you in giving your career a personal direction.
- Just like all our other employees, you will have access to our Bringme Box.
- Apart from an attractive salary, Bringme offers you a number of fringe benefits that you can adapt on an annual basis thanks to our Flex Income Plan, a super duper benefit that you can read about in our blog.
- If this is not enough, we top it all off with what may appeal to you most: a bunch of enthusiastic colleagues who don’t shy some curling once in a while.
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Solliciteer nu Verstuur job via e-mail
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.