Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Samsonite Europe aims to provide a great online experience! Join the digital team and become part of an industry-leading luggage brand.
This is a position within our E-Commerce & Digital Marketing department. If you love creating data-driven decisions to drive an excellent customer experience for several Samsonite brands (Samsonite, American Tourister, Lipault, Gregory), we want you on our team! The role requires someone who is self-motivated with a cutting-edge attitude and loves data.
As a digital data analyst you will help our organization to make data-driven decisions the norm. You will create a culture that encourages critical thinking and curiosity and ensures that our decisions, from the tactical to the strategic, are always supported by data. You will relieve all the pains in the user journeys, maximize conversion and engagement rates across all our digital channels.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be part of a young and dynamic Digital team and have the possibility to interact with many other departments as country teams or the Brand marketing teams.
HELP US MAKE DATA-DRIVEN DECISIONS
- Work with business stakeholders and ensure that they can make data-driven decisions
- Translate business objectives into measurable KPIs both in the context of projects and for daily activities
- Make data transparent for your stakeholders to support their strategic decisions. Collect, analyze and visualize data within a digital omnichannel context
- Create and automate digital reporting and manage the quality of the data and reports
- Ensure continuous improvement of both the methodology and the dashboards and data themselves with a view to refining insights
- Train, support and advise business stakeholders on the preparation of simple digital analytics reports, the formulation of business requirements and the interpretation of digital analytics reports
- Always on the lookout for improvements and make recommendations in this respect
- Work closely with various internal teams to provide a coherent picture of the digital 'end-to-end' customer experience and the digital path the customer follows
- Proactively monitor data to identify pain points and suggest improvements
- Enable business stakeholders to analyze digital customer behavior across all digital touchpoints
- You aggregate and organize data from different sources (Google Analytics, search, advertising, big query, CRM, Salesforce, Content square etc.)
Next to this challenging role, we also offer a very attractive compensation package, including an excellent pension scheme, a competitive group insurance, lunch vouchers and extra holidays.
We are committed to a diverse and vibrant culture, welcoming people from all walks of life. Our long-standing commitment to diversity and inclusion empowers each of us to bring our authentic selves and unique differences to work every day.
Applicants should ideally:
- Have several years of experience in digital (customer) data analysis.
- Have knowledge/experience of digital marketing, e-commerce and e-care, including web analytics, social media and conversion marketing.
- Have experience with the use of analytical tools (Google analytics, Big Query, Datastudio, Similarweb, Salesforce, Content square...).
- Knowledge of tag management is a strong asset.
- Be fluent in PowerPoint and Excel and have a basic knowledge of web technologies.
- Have good analytical skills. You are a critical thinker and a good problem solver.
- Be a real team player who can work well with colleagues from different teams, both from a business and a more technical background.
- Have strong communication and presentation skills. You love to make data transparent for business and enjoy taking on less experienced colleagues.
- Be willing to further develop skills in a team-oriented, fast-changing environment.
- Be fluent in English (Dutch or French is an asset).
- Have the ability to multitask.
- Be intensely passionate to helping us grow our digital footprint.
- Embrace new, digital media technologies and capabilities
Voor meer informatie bekijk onze bedrijfspagina (klik op ons logo bovenaan de vacature).
Solliciteer direct via bovenstaande button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.