Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
You are convinced that cloud technology is key for going digital. You are able to convince customers of the value of cloud technology . Your mission is to help customer understand that cloud architecture will bring value for their business.
As DevOps Application Cloud Architecture Team Lead, you are responsible for building the cloud team. This team consists of specialists in Application Cloud and DevOps Cloud technologies on Azure, AWS, container & orchestrator technologies and all tools needed to do cloud right.
You are still (part-time) hands-on on cloud projects in the role of a cloud architect, responsible for designing and establishing future proof data platforms. You are eager to support our cloud value proposition and provide pre-sales effort. You are a central point of contact for the team, both technically and on the level of people coaching. You communicate frequently with the Senior Unit Manager Digital Connected Company & Innovation regarding the progress of the team projects and the possible new opportunities within the team
What we expect you to do:
- Architect, design and build data platform solutions.
- You are thought leader on different types of cloud architectures, such as IAAS, PAAS, Serverless, Containers & Orchestrators Identity solutions, API solutions, etc etc;
- Thought leadership around Azure and AWS cloud platforms, and cloud architectures (API driven, Microservice driven, DevOps, 12 factor apps, cloud security,…)
- Mentor and coach a team of technical consultants in your specific knowledge domain and support the further development of our data team and the services they provide to our customers.
- Manage the team as your own business together with the Senior management team and our commercial organisation.
- Support sales proactively and convince customers to invest in data solutions.
- Lead cloud consultants in executing various practice initiatives.
- Assist project managers in planning and driving low level project tasks.
- Actively participate in pre-sales proposals related to our strategic and tactical cloud offerings
- You work out (preferably together with the team) an approach, estimates and budget.
- You have a thorough experience in managing teams and coaching people.
- You can handle stress and a multi-focus job.
- You have excellent communication skills and report smoothly (both oral and written)
- You have a commercial attitude and are able to convince customersto work with us.
- You have a hands-on background in different cloud solutions and domains.
- You know about cloud application architectures, cloud foundation infrastructure (networking, …), cloud security
- You are used to giving presentations to clients at a management level, but you have sufficient insight into the technical matters to be able to talk along on that level as well.
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job.
- The opportunity to grow as a professional (Yes there will be training).
- A good work-life balance: offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working.
- We provide you with a company car and a fuel card.
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you.
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One, which is optimized from a net perspective for our employees!
Convinced? APPLY NOW!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact our recruiter Bram Van Der Biest directly: 02 801 54 69
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.