Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
An opportunity has now arisen for a skilled Deployment Software Engineer to join our team for deployment, updating and maintenance of Zappware’s backend software on customers operating servers and on Zappware’s internal servers, to assist development teams.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a motivated team, with a worthy reputation for delivering high-performance products. For the right person, this role offers huge scope for career development in a fast-moving and exciting industry.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent in experience.
- Strong knowledge of scripting (Bash/Python) on Linux servers and command line.
- Experience in JAVA 6 EE and JBoss/Wildfly.
- Understanding of scalability and maintainability.
- Knowledge of REST API’s, GraphQL and GIT.
- Expert troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Knowledge of streaming services (HLS/DASH/UDP…) is a plus.
- Worked with at least one DRM system, preferably more (Verimatrix and Conax experience are a plus).
- Able to define a planning and following up on all ongoing JIRA issues
- Team player, capable of focusing independently on individual tasks with respect to the bigger picture.
- You will need excellent communication skills and a desire for excellence. Tenacity, enthusiasm, organization and integrity are also key.
- Excellent written and oral knowledge of Dutch and English is indispensable.
- Willingness and ability to travel (EU ID card would certainly be a plus).
Terms of employment:
We offer a contract of indefinite duration, a pay which is market related and additional advantages like, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, meal vouchers, additional pay for foreign services, standard expenses, mobile phone subscriptions, a laptop, a car…
To apply for the role of Software Engineer, please use the button below, apply by email and send your CV.
Solliciteer nu Verstuur job via e-mail
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.