Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As a Customer Support Engineer (CSE) you are responsible for providing support to customers regarding their IT infrastructure in various technical areas. The CSE can be employed in the installation, intervention, internal repair, helpdesk or service delivery team. This can involve both internal and external employment. In a project for a customer you are responsible for taking up one or more tasks. In addition, depending on the size or complexity of a project, you can also be involved in a coordinating function.
When the CSE carries out its assignments, you evaluate them critically and, if relevant, inform the responsible person or his direct manager when he can contribute to the more successful realization and implementation of the tasks.
Responsibilities – result areas:
In addition to the responsibilities associated with the main and additional tasks, the CSE also has the following responsibilities:
- Check the delivered components or main assemblies, both administratively and technically
- The hardware installation of components in units and servers of different manufacturers, except the customer support engineer in the helpdesk team
- Perform the software installation according to existing procedures
- Manage the correct use of the various databases at the customer
- Follow up on the agreed SLA and report any changes
- Possibly be engaged in a coordinating function, depending on your level and in consultation with the customer
- Keep the order and tidiness of the working environment
- Foresee the correct use of the tools
- Follow up and deal with the problems that are on his schedule and / or name on a daily basis, by going on-site to the customer and / or solving the customer’s problem within Realdolmen
- Report the entrusted problems daily
- Report to the customer, the managing manager or the planning cell
- Be an example to the customer and as a representative of Realdolmen responsible for the good name of his company
- Guarantee the confidentiality of the data that you see during the performance of your position
For this function, you will work from our HQ in Huizingen.
- Education: IT background (bachelor computer science system and network management, course pc technician / network management, …)
- Preferably already experience on a telephone IT technical helpdesk
- Willing to work in various locations
- Prepared to be certified in various IT domains in the short term
- Communicative, customer-friendly and social
- Hands on mentality
- You can work well under stress and dare to question yourself from time to time
- You can set priorities, maintain them and keep agreements
- You can communicate fluently (both orally and in writing) in NL / FR / EN. Additional languages are an asset
- You are flexible, willing to work at various locations and to work in a time frame between 6 am and 10 pm and on Saturdays
- Driving License B
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from net perspective for our employees!
Got any questions or need to find out more before applying? Get in touch with Laila Bulteel, our Talent Officer, at+32 2 801 46 86.
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.