Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Our vision is that today’s long and boring email & paper exchanges between companies and their customers should all become intuitive digital experiences, for both. Our mission is to provide companies with a SaaS solution that enables them to very quickly (aka days not months) digitalize their current processes with the latest modern technologies. Out of the box, we cover modern notifications, smart reminders, complex business logic, cool forms and beautiful front-ends. Officially founded by 4 thirties a bit more than a year ago (December 2019), Penbox already has 30+ paying customers (January 31 2021) and 5 employees. We won several awards last year and 2021 looks even more promising with great deals, releases and hiring planned !
Our customers are central to our business and we’re looking for a customer success superstar who can own the entire post-sales relationship, including onboarding, ongoing retention and upselling. Through ‘get-to-know-you’ calls, email conversations and webinars with new customers, you’ll build strong relationships that persist through (and lengthen) the lifecycle of the customer. You’ll be the first point of contact for all of our customers, acting as the friendly face of Penbox and shepherding them to the right team to solve their problem.
You’ll work closely with teams from across the company, helping to advocate on behalf of our customers to all of our teams. You’ll be responsible for making everybody else aware of their challenges, needs and concerns, whether that’s providing input on a new feature for the product team or offering feedback on the latest campaign to the marketing team.
As customers are at the heart of everything we do, our organizational structure reflects that — you’ll report directly to our CEO and in collaboration with the Chief Product Officer.
Penbox is young, we know we are not perfect. Joining us is joining an adventure where you’ll see thousands of things to improve. We’re looking for people with a can-do attitude who don't get demotivated by troubles but are motivated to challenge and fix them. You take pride in what you do. We’re looking for people that believe in what they do and leave the office on Friday thinking “wow, this was an amazing week”. The sooner you jump in, the more likely you are to have more and more responsibilities while the company is growing. Are you ready to say goodbye to your comfort-zone?
Must have Requirements
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action
- Native-level French or Dutch speaking+writing skills and professionally fluent in English. Bilingual in Dutch/French is an important plus.
- Natural empathy and passion for humans beings: consumers psychology, behavioral economics and products books usually lie on your nightstand. (e.g. Hooked, Thinking, fast and Slow ).
- Passion for technology, you are at ease with modern (analytical) tools.
- Proven Experience in analyzing and optimizing ways of working, driven by analytics.
- Previous customer-facing 1-2 years work experience (might be during your studies)
- MA in Business or Communication
- We offer a competitive package(including health insurance, pension plan, meal voucher, etc)
- At least 2 days of homeworking (or at customers ????) a week + work from abroad allowed for at least 1 week/year
- Coaching and training
- Be part of an exciting adventure
- Stock option - it's only fair you get a share of what we build together
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.