Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
The Customer Collaboration Agent is a customer-facing role, focused on process excellence within order acquisition and order processing systems whose purpose is to:
What does the internship involve?
- Ensure that customers’ needs are understood
- Ensure that the product is delivered in accordance with customer requirements
- Ensure efficient and effective capture and processing of customer orders
- Deliver excellent customer service
You will work closely with the Customer Collaboration Manager and Sales in order to define customer needs, and with Demand planning, Inventory and 3PL manager to ensure orders are fulfilled. You are a key contributor to ensuring customer satisfaction.
The Customer Care Agent reports to the Customer Service & Customer Collaboration Manager.
- Treat customer complaints in an effective way, ensure thorough follow up of returns and refusals and proactively search the most adequate solution for the customer
- Expert knowledge of customer e.g. Order patterns, preferences
- VMI (vendor managed inventory) order management
- Phone acquisition order management
- Management of semi-automated and manual order acquisition
- Manipulation of orders to maximize efficiency of delivery
- Dealing with the issues arising from non-availability of stock
- Resolving reasons for blocked orders with the customer
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for you, master students and/or recently graduated students:
- Who are available fulltime for a challenging internship of 6 months
- Who are passionate to work for a multinational with iconic brands
- Who master Dutch/French and English (multilingual)
- Who have a master/bachelor degree in Supply chain / Business Engineering or Economic Sciences;
- Who have a good working knowledge of MS Office packages: Excel, Power Point, Word and Outlook;
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus;
- Who are pro-active, take initiative and you see solutions;
- Who are analytical and you are able to see the bigger picture;
- Who are communicative and you easily integrate in a dynamic team;
What do we offer you?
At PepsiCo, we are not only proud of our market leading brands, but also attach great value to growth opportunities and personal development. Next to working with inspirational and creative colleagues, we offer sufficient training opportunities to give our professionals the opportunity to achieve great results. At PepsiCo we foster an informal working atmosphere and value everyone’s input and ideas. No day is ever the same and you will constantly be challenged to bring out your best!
As an intern, you will not only be remunerated for your role, which will include travel allowances, but also get several opportunities which will ensure that you have a holistic, and fun experience for six months. For example, you, are given multiple chances to connect with the current interns (10-15) that help in knowledge and experience sharing; get to take home goodies from the company every Friday, to name a few!
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Customer service - Klantendienst - Customer care - Logistiek - Supply Chain
Solliciteer nu Verstuur job via e-mail