Waarom onze organisatie
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Performs financial screening of new and existing customers to minimize the company’s risk.
- Maintains and updates clear structure in our customer master data file.
- Ensures the daily follow-up of incoming payments.
- Performs accurate and timely daily bank statements.
- Performs daily monitoring of actions in our credit management software, in accordance with the company Credit policy and procedures.
- Contacts customers and sales offices by phone / letter/ e-mail.
- Offers realistic payment schemes/ re-negotiate payment plans.
- Takes timely actions to clear all disputed invoices.
- Carefully checks regular reports to identify customers with overdue payments.
- Identifies causes for late or non-payment and recommends solutions.
- Constantly follow-ups to ensure all actions and documentation, including billing and invoicing are completed in order for timely payment to be made.
- Provides a constant irreproachable and tactful customer service both internally and externally.
- Liaises with and carefully advises respective Departments on customers with overdue payments for further actions and potential legal proceedings.
- Assists with financial audits.
- Issues detailed and transparent reports as requested.
- Participates in the monthly, quarterly and year-end closing process.
You will become part of an international group, which is performing strongly and is a global leader in its field.
Samsonite is offering you an attractive remuneration package, in accordance with your experience and profile, and the opportunity to develop your skills in a truly international context that is in constant development.
Applicants should ideally:
- Demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to details.
- Show outstanding analytical skills.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to communicate with tact and diplomacy.
- Be open-minded.
- Prove a strong customer mind-set.
- Have excellent organisational and computer skills including Excel.
- Be pro-active and show problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to handle multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities with a strong focus on deadlines.
- Be a good team player, capable of working on his/her own initiative.
- Possess an excellent knowledge of English and French. German or/and Spanish is definitely an advantage.
Voor meer informatie bekijk onze bedrijfspagina (klik op ons logo bovenaan de vacature).
Solliciteer direct via bovenstaande button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
finance credit credit administrator
What I like about my job as a designer at Samsonite, especially for American Tourister, is that we can work on every type of project from beginning to the end. Final you can see a product on the market, which is really grateful and interesting to see.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.
Hier ga je werken: Samsonite Europe Nv
Founded in 1910, Samsonite is the world’s leading luggage brand with an extensive legacy in trendsetting travel solutions. Renowned for breakthrough research, development and its commitment to innovation, Samsonite has excelled since its inception in a number of industry firsts. Samsonite offers an extensive range of travel, business, casual, kids and personal accessory products. Samsonite helps travellers journey further, with ever-lighter and s...Ik wil meer weten over Samsonite Europe Nv