Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As Controls Base (Embedded) Software Development Engineer you will be developing and testing low-level embedded software for our transmission controllers. This covers, amongst others, developing and maintaining hardware abstraction layer modules, run time environment modules and safety relevant software. You write your own documentation and test cases or scripts. You are responsible for the configuration and integration of software modules (AUTOSAR, OSEK, MCAL, CAN) and diagnostics protocols (J1939, OBD, UDS).
- You obtained a Master's degree in Electronics or Computer Sciences.
- You have a passion for hardware and software interaction.
- You are proficient in C, preferably with experience in an automotive environment.
- Professional experience in the following domains is an important asset:
- Embedded 32 bit microcontrollers and Automotive test tooling (CANapa, CANoe, ...).
- AUTOSAR environment and safety relevant applications in automotive.
- Creating/writing design specification based upon customer requirements.
- You have an eye for detail and you work and think in a structured manner.
- Problem analysis and problem solving is your forte.
- You are hands-on, highly motivated, and have good communication and presentation skills.
- You have a strong interest and/or experience with automotive powertrain systems and components.
- You are a team player, but well organized to work independently.
- When needed, you are open to travel internationally.
- An intensive training program that is tailored to your skills and in line with our needs.
- A high-tech environment that is full of creative and technical talent.
- A varied job, where you will be continually expanding your knowledge.
- A dynamic work atmosphere, good opportunities for training and growth, an organisation with a low-level hierarchy, an inspiring company culture and an attractive remuneration package.
Controls Base Software Development Engineer at Tremec, Electronics, Computer Sciences, Automotive, Engineer, Software Development, Mechanical Engineering, Software, Hardware, Automotive Powertrain Systems
Voor meer informatie bekijk onze bedrijfspagina (klik op ons logo bovenaan de vacature).
Solliciteer direct via onderstaande button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Solliciteer nu Verstuur job via e-mail