Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As a Legal Advisor you will provide legal support to different business units within the McBride Group.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing a professional legal service to the business with particular emphasis on the French and Belgian McBride Group companies.
- Providing adequate and pragmatic legal support in different jurisdictions and languages in order to protect the interests of McBride Group.
- Drafting and reviewing a variety of contracts across Europe.
- Assisting with corporate, strategic and ad hoc projects from a legal perspective.
- European Master of Laws degree.
- Min. 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role, ideally gained in an in-house legal position (preferably within the retail or FMCG sector).
- Fluency in English and French is essential. Knowledge of any other European language would be an advantage.
- Proven experience in business law and strong business acumen.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to stand firm on issues when necessary.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize workload in a changing fast-paced environment.
- Flexible and open to travel on a European-wide basis.
- Excellent and clear written and spoken communication skills.
- You will be given a challenging, fast paced and international environment.
- You will join an ambitious company in full growth.
- You will become a part of a great team !
Contracts Lawyer at McBride, Contracts, Lawyer, Legal, Law, Advisor, Expert, Consultant, Business, FMCG, Juriste, Jurist, Droit, Commercial, Contrats, Contrat, Juridique, Entreprises, Litiges
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Solliciteer nu Verstuur via e-mail
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.