Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As cluster quality manager, you deliver our promise to our consumers and customers from the 3 concerned Alpro production plants (Belgium, France & UK). Everywhere, every day!
You are an analytical people manager, leading our Quality teams in a pragmatic way.
The cluster quality manager will report into the Divisional Quality Manager.
About the job
You are responsible for building a quality culture, based on risk assessments, mapping and mitigation to foster decision making processes. You contribute to the overall performance of our operations through Ideal Factory and Protein Programs, securing the balance between food safety/quality and productivity.
You take the lead in the roll out, standardization, coordination and follow up of the Quality protocols within the 3 Alpro production plants, to ensure the perfect merge between the Danone and the Alpro standards.
- You take the lead in the roll out and implementation the Ideal Factory Quality program within the 3 Alpro EU production plants
- You lead the implementation of the Food Safety Compliance program in the concerned plants
- You successfully achieve all relevant certifications (eg. FSSC 22000 / private label certifications)
- You ensure full external and internal compliance and conformity:
- Lead the Protein Program roll out
- Define uniform and standardized criteria and reporting tools in the local labs for new and existing products
- Create the Q handbook regarding finished products conformity
- Define improvement initiatives linked to microbiology and foreign objects
- You coordinate the Food Safety Capex to ensure compliance, conformity and sustainability
- You coordinate the defined action plans ,engaged with the concerned plants and Danone, to reach yearly FS objectives
- You ensure the correct use of the toolboxes in the local Quality teams to support the manufacturing teams on PRP compliance, process capability Quality Visual Management.. In this matter, you are the SPOC for the EU Cluster Manufacturing director on one side, and the local Site Quality managers on the other.
- You provide technical support and expertise to the plants in case of food safety & quality non-conformities
- You develop best practices through your quality & operations network, and provide recommendations based on your experience and expertise
- You lead by example and walk the talk throughout the whole organization
- You coach and guide the respective local Site Quality managers (3) towards uniform and strong quality performances. You build bridges between the quality teams in our 3 EU production plants. You provide trust and direction. You encourage customer oriented yet critical thinking. You set the bar high for yourself and your teams to ensure excellence in execution and service level
- You have a Master degree biotechnology, bio-engineering, industrial engineering
- At least 10 years of experience in a Quality management position – with end responsibility - in the food industry
- Strong communication skills to empower, motivate and enthusiasm people all across the organization
- Experience with initiating and coordinating change within an organization
- You are open minded, but critical
- You deliver your message in a clear and concise way
- Quality and Food Safety management systems, methods and tools have no secrets for you (HACCP, risk analysis & management, PDCA, ..)
- You have a strong analytical and problem solving mindset
- You build bridges across an organization
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch and/or French is an asset.
- You are willing to travel
Alpro, the European plant-based pioneer of Danone, brings health through food to as many people as possible by producing healthy, tasty plant-based food and drink in a way that respects the planet. One Planet. One Health.
Our delicious plant-based products are made from soya, almonds, hazelnuts, cashew, rice, oats or coconut.
We want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world and because of our efforts to combine social and environmental goals with financial success, Alpro is B Corp certified.
More info on www.alpro.com
By joining us you will become part of one of the leading and most innovative food companies in the world.
We believe that everyone has talent, something which comes natural to you. Your uniqueness is something which brings both excellence as well as energizes you.
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.