Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As CIP Process Engineer, you are responsible to review all CIP (cleaning in place) systems and implement the Danone Neptune CIP principles accordingly. You will be part of the local project team in Alpro Wevelgem (BE) and will report to the Int. Lead Quality Manager. You will work in close cooperation with the Quality and Maintenance department.
About the job
In this position, your responsibilities include:
- Validate all CIP circuits of the Alpro Wevelgem site and assure compliance with the Danone Neptune CIP principles. Taking into account the Danone group guidelines, set quality standards for all components of CIP and increase CIP reliability by evaluating the CIP program, settings and performance of the CIP cleaning circuits (Neptune audits). Additionally, looking to the outcome, you will give input to increase the effectiveness of the preventive maintenance program
- Document in a structural way the validation results and all relevant CIP information coming out of the validation and optimization process of the CIP circuits
- Support root cause analysis in case of product quality non-conformities. You are the point of contact in case of quality non-conformities related to CIP and you monitor the effectiveness of defined corrective actions
- Assure internal and external CIP status reporting (e.g. 3 monthly reporting during the Neptune days) in cooperation with the Quality Manager
- Optimize CIP performance of the validated Neptune compliant CIP circuits. Optimization by reduction of CIP time and frequency, water, energy consumption and CIP chemicals by evaluating the technical CIP performance
- Contribute to a broader support of the Neptune principles within the Alpro organization by giving/supporting CIP training sessions and internal CIP status reporting
- Start-up yearly CIP inspections of the validated CIP circuits to verify Neptune compliance (Triton inspections)
- You hold a Master Degree in Science
- You have experience (3-4 years) in a similar position in an industrial environment of the food industry or in a function related to technical process quality
- You show a strong interest in the food industry, CIP (cleaning in place) and technical process activities
- You combine an analytical mindset with a quality attitude
- You have an autonomous and pro-active approach, you are mature and driven to go for results
- You have project management skills and work in a structural way
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office applications
- You speak fluent English & Dutch, French is a plus
Alpro, the European plant-based pioneer of Danone, brings health through food to as many people as possible by producing healthy, tasty plant-based food and drink in a way that respects the planet. One Planet. One Health.
Our delicious plant-based products are made from soya, almonds, hazelnuts, cashew, rice, oats or coconut.
We want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world and thanks to our efforts to combine social and environmental goals with financial success, Alpro is B Corp certified.
Join our vibrant teams and feel the Alpro vibe of positivism and openness, collaboration and passion for quality.
By joining us you will become part of one of the leading and most innovative food companies in the world.
We believe that everyone has talent, something which comes natural to you. Your uniqueness is something which brings both excellence as well as energizes you.
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.