Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
At Unit-T, we are seeking a Chief Operating Officer to join our team. Here, you'll have the opportunity to play a key role in steering our operational strategies and promoting our growth. Are you ready to take on the challenge and shape the future of technology with us?
As Chief Operating Officer, you are responsible for overseeing the daily operational activities of several business units within Unit-T, active in telecom, ICT, Retail and Security. You are an integral part of the Unit-T leadership team, contributing to the development and implementation of strategies that support the company's growth. You play a crucial role as the P&L manager, not only supervising the achievement of customer and business objectives but also safeguarding the financial health of the organization. You ensure that business objectives are met and translate them into actionable plans. Additionally, you play a key role in promoting efficiency, collaboration, safety and innovation within the organization.
You will be responsible to:
- Lead the operational strategy and translate business objectives into concrete action plans.
- Serve as the P&L manager, ensuring the financial health of the organization.
- Optimize business processes to ensure efficiency, effectiveness and (end)customer focus.
- Manage various departments and teams to achieve customer and operational goals.
- Identify and continuous implement opportunities for growth and improvement.
- Guard the safety and wellbeing of your employees.
As a Chief Operating Officer at Unit-T, you can expect the following:
- You will join a young, dynamic company where you will be challenged, and where your personal development goes hand in hand with delivering top-notch services.
- You will primarily work from our office in Mechelen, with the possibility for telecommuting (2-3 days per week).
- You will work in a 40-hour system with flexible hours. In addition to your standard leave, you will receive 12 additional days off per year.
- You will receive a competitive salary with fringe benefits such as a company car with fuel card, smartphone with accompanying subscription, hospitalization and group insurance, eco-vouchers, and other perks.
In this role we require you to have:
- 5 years of experience in a senior leadership role in a rapidly growing and changing organization.
- Proven track record in successfully leading operational activities and achieving business objectives.
- Extensive experience in stakeholder management (internal and external).
- A strong (end)customer focus and deliver beyond the expected.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Strong (data) analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Master degree or equivalent by experience.
If you believe you're the Chief Operating Officer we're seeking, we encourage you to apply promptly. Upon receiving your application, we'll extend an invitation for an initial interview. This conversation will provide us with the opportunity to delve deeper into your background, evaluate your suitability for the position, and outline the expectations for your initial weeks with us.
You can reach our recruiter Britt Willemyns at 015 68 77 77.