Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Commercial driven back office role
PACCAR Parts Europe (PPE), part of the world-wide PACCAR Parts Division, is responsible to develop the sales of spare parts to customers in all DAF markets across the world, exclusively through the DAF and TRP dealer network. To satisfy our customers and dealers requirements, PACCAR Parts sells DAF and PACCAR Genuine Parts as well as the All-Makes truck & trailer brand: TRP. The company utilizes 7 state of the art distribution centers (Eindhoven, Leyland, Madrid, Moscow, Budapest, Ponta Grossa and Panama) and is delivering unique and innovative customer and dealer solutions.
The Business Support and Sales Intelligence department delivers support, tools and reports to the parts sales force to optimize sales and profit.
From the headquarters at PACCAR Parts you support our sales managers and the DAF Trucks country subsidiaries. You have an important supporting role in achieving the sales and profit objectives. If you have a hands-on mentality, enjoy helping sales teams achieve their targets and have a strong customer focus, please apply for the position of (Junior) Business Support Manager.
You will be responsible for:
- First line support to local sales teams on all sales related issues.
- Together with the local sales teams you identify sales opportunities, initiate and launch promotions.
- Assess and approve daily price requests, credit requests and target adjustments via the assigned mandates.
- Administration of the price requests and sales action prices into our ERP system.
- Maintain, publish and communicate sales progress reports towards the sales teams
- Manage small and midsized projects and hold progress meetings with all relevant departments such as sales, control, pricing, logistics and marketing.
- You are able to work in an international environment with a sense of differences between countries and cultures.
- This position has a high level of freedom and you are expected to make optimal use of it.
At DAF you will work in an innovative and committed organization. Cooperation and responsibility are key. We offer you a career with development opportunities. You don't just choose a job, you choose for a career at DAF.
Working together on a high tech product, with passion and pride. That's working at DAF. In addition to a good salary, DAF offers you the following working conditions:
- A 36-hour workweek;
- 27 Vacation days and a possibility of 13 ADV days (reduction of working hours);
- A variable bonus, based on DAF results;
- A good work-life balance (due to flexible working hours);
- A retirement plan and group health insurance;
- Extensive opportunities for personal growth, such as education programs and (online) training courses.
Drive your career, join DAF!
- Bachelor and/or Master degree
- Strong customer service orientation
- Result driven self-starter with initiative and creativity
- Knowledge of analytical tools:
- Microsoft excel is required
- SQL and/or PowerBI are a plus
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English, an additional language is a plus
If you would like more information about the vacancy Junior Business Support Manager, you can contact Gert-Jan Veltkamp (Manager Business Support & Sales Intelligence) on telephone number 040-214 2219 or Evy Jacobs (Corporate Recruiter) on telephone number 040-214 2986. Interested? Apply by uploading your motivation letter and CV via the apply button below.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.