Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
What does the internship involve?
We are looking for an enthusiastic person who is able to manage and develop the relationships between the different business functions and IT departments. As an intern, you will work closely with the Business Relationship Managers (BRM) and be responsible for aligning business and IT plans / initiatives to enable further improvements to maximize business results.
For every IT related initiative, the BRM will organize that both business and IT stakeholders are involved and enables translation of business requirements into an IT solution. The initiative will then be delivered following a standard IT project delivery management approach. Main tasks in your job are to connect the right people and delegating the IT requests and leading them to the required business and IT results.
At IT in PepsiCo Benelux, we have internship opportunities in the following business areas:
- Commercial, Marketing, and Digital
- Finance, Human Resources, Procurement, Legal, and R&D
- Customer Sales & Logistics
- Supply Chain and Manufacturing
- Data and Analytics (BI)
- Technology Infrastructure
To be successful in this role, you need to have strong communication skills combined with analytical skills. Service minded, quick and flexible switching between different levels of the organization must be no problem and able to set the right priorities for yourself as well for the PepsiCo organization.
Who are we looking for?
You are someone who:
- Is fulltime available for 6 months as of September 2018;
- Has a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (preferably Business IT and Management; Business Administration, or similar background);
- Has a strong familiarity with Information Technology/Management;
- Is an independent and proactive worker and a problem solver;
- Is a responsible team player with hands on approach;
- Has good analytical thinking and communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills;
- Is fluent in Dutch and/or English
What do we offer you?
At PepsiCo, we are not only proud of our market leading brands, but also attach great value to growth opportunities and personal development. Next to working with inspirational and creative colleagues, we offer sufficient training opportunities to give our professionals the opportunity to achieve great results. At PepsiCo we foster an informal working atmosphere and value everyone’s input and ideas. No day is ever the same and you will constantly be challenged to bring out your best!
As an intern, you will not only be remunerated for your role, which will include travel allowances, but also get several opportunities which will ensure that you have a holistic, and fun experience for six months. For example, you, are given multiple chances to connect with the current interns (10-15) that help in knowledge and experience sharing; get to take home goodies from the company every Friday, to name a few!
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
BIM - BRM - Business Relationships Managers - Business IT
Solliciteer nu Verstuur job via e-mail