Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
HI! WE’RE TRILATIONS AND WE’RE NOT YOUR AVERAGE CONSULTING!
So we’re not one of the Big 4. That doesn’t mean we don’t go for big results at well-known companies. From strategy development to tactical programs to systems implementation. We’re on it.
Our motto? Learn by doing and grow by sharing. With the right opportunities that fit your skills and personal interests. With professional mentoring and on-the-job coaching in a wide variety of projects.
Or should we say a happy family? Because at Trilations, you’re never alone. Even if you spend a lot of time on the road, we make the best of every second we’re together. Like pros with a passion for people.
We don’t tell our customers what to do. We prefer to ask them the right questions and jump in there with them. Pragmatic, hands-on, grabbing the bull by the horns. That’s us, 24/7.
What does the job entail:
• As a Business Consultant, you work on several projects for our customers (mostly at their premises)
• Your main objective is to optimise our customers’ processes and organisation to address their current or future business challenges. These challenges can be: a more efficient way of working, an improved customer experience etc.
• To realise this objective, you analyse the current operations, collect information via interviews or workshops, identify improvement opportunities, design the new way-of-working, highlight its benefits, and present and motivate the new concept
• You collaborate intensively with the employees and managers of our customers and develop good professional relationships
- You will be coach for our Young Professionals and guide them during projects at the customer.
What we expect:
• You have a master’s degree & 3 years of experience in consultancy. You want to work in the Utilities, Financial Services and/or Public Services sector
• Your excellent communication and presentation skills, your analytical capabilities, and your will to succeed are important assets
• You know very well how you can help customers in a professional way
• You communicate fluently in Dutch, French and English
• Affinity with IT is an advantage
• You definitely earn some bonus points if you have knowledge of UML and BPMN
• An exciting & varied job in a dynamic & fast-growing consultancy firm
• The opportunity to take on challenging projects within our sectors
• An attractive salary with fringe benefits, 32 holidays and a company car
• A personal growth according to your abilities and ambitions
Voor meer informatie bekijk onze bedrijfspagina (klik op ons logo bovenaan de vacature).
Solliciteer direct via onderstaande button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.