Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Looking for a job in an international growing company that produces delicious plant-based food, good for you and for the planet? Do you want to be part of our SAP team where you will combine business partnering and technical skills?
Looking to develop yourself and your career?
Then this is thé job for you!
About the job
As Business Analyst, you are part of the team of SAP Business Consultants that translate, model, implement, and support the business needs into our SAP system. In this business partnering role, you work very closely together with the supply chain business and will focus on our Supply Chain processes within Order to Cash and Logistic execution. You will be trained in the ins and outs of our processes and the SAP systems and modules.
Next to SAP, you are involved in different projects to optimize our business processes, where you work together with the other departments of Alpro and have a deep dive in processes and flows. You report directly to the Senior Business Enhancement Manager. You are mainly based at site in Zwevegem but have the flexibility to work from our production site in Wevelgem, head office in Ghent or other locations.
- Project implementation and management: You analyze the business processes and translate them into our systems. You implement the project deliverables within the scope, time and budget. For example: the set-up of new commercial flows in the system to support our growth; optimizing other process flows; etc.
- Change requests: To implement valuable business changes into the applications, you design the solution, estimate workload and business cases and you process the change requests from A to Z. You guarantee a cross departmental agreement on effects triggered by the change request.
- Continuous improvement: To realize a smoothly running software environment, supporting the business processes, you are involved in a continuous improvement cycles.
- Service: You organize training, in cooperation with key-users, around the implemented procedures and services. You capture and analyze user requests, advise on solutions, implement and document the solution in the software. Doing so, you support the user community in correct usage of the software environment. You answer incidents and ad-hoc requests as second line person in co-operation with a first line functional SAP service desk.
- You hold a Master Degree (or equivalent through experience) in ICT, Economics or Engineering.
- You are fascinated by Order-to-Cash and Logistics and are eager to learn. You think together with the business about optimizations and its translation towards the systems.
- You have 3y+ experience as Functional or Business Consultant with applications (e.g. SAP, NAV, AX, CRM, etc.). Experience within SAP SD/MM and with Logistics/interfacing (EDI) is a plus.
- You have good analytical and project management skills.
- You are a team player, and have excellent communication skills.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
Alpro, the European plant-based pioneer of Danone, brings health through food to as many people as possible by producing healthy, tasty plant-based food and drink in a way that respects the planet. One Planet. One Health.
Our delicious plant-based products are made from soya, almonds, hazelnuts, cashew, rice, oats or coconut.
We want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world and thanks to our efforts to combine social and environmental goals with financial success, Alpro is B Corp certified.
By joining us you will become part of one of the leading and most innovative food companies in the world.
We believe that everyone has talent, something which comes natural to you. Your uniqueness is something which brings both excellence as well as energizes you.
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.