Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Are you looking for a new role that will flex your analytical muscle? If process modelling holds no secrets for you and you like to turn problems into solutions, this could be the job for you!
Here’s what you’ll get to do:
- You’ll analyze the different IT processes at play in the client’s business
- You’ll get to carry out feasibility studies
- You’ll gather business requirements and document these in user stories and business use cases
- You make sure that the development team is getting the necessary information to work efficiently
- You’ll support the programming and implementation of the application
- Have at least 2 years of experience in process modelling and/or functional and data analysis?
- Do you have experience gathering high level business requirements?
- Feel at home in an IT environment?
- Have an analytical mind and like to come up with creative solutions?
- Like to work methodically and in a structured way, with a keen eye for detail?
- Deal well with stress, and know how to be assertive and get your point across?
- Have excellent knowledge of Dutch or French?
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- A gross salary which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees
- And of course you work for a certified Top Employer!
Got any questions or need for more info before applying? Get in touch with Erik De Romagnoli, our Talent Officer, at Erik.DeRomagnoli@inetum-realdolmen.world
I’ve been working at Inetum-Realdolmen since September 2010. I work within the Microsoft Community, which host more than 140 consultants. I’m also responsible for the acADDemICT programme within the Microsoft Competence Centre.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.
Hier ga je werken: Inetum-Realdolmen
Inetum-Realdolmen, part of the international Inetum Group, helps its more than 800 customers find their way in the post-digital transformation era with approximately 1,950 specialist employees in Belgium and 27,000 colleagues worldwide. Our ambition is to be the trusted technology expert and preferred business partner that helps organizations get the most out of their Positive Digital Flow. We guide our customers worldwide and locally, with digit...Ik wil meer weten over Inetum-Realdolmen