Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
We believe that every company benefits from business agility in order to excel in the market.
We achieve this by optimizing the way ideas are transformed into business value in a pragmatic way.
We do this by providing multi-disciplinary teams supporting and improving your people, processes and tool ecosystems
The Realdolmen Business Agility team helps customers to improve their End to End processes, from idea to user story to delivery (and even the short feedback loop leading to new ideas). Gain insight in “how work works” in order to work on the right things at the right time, organically build a framework with the help of Lean and Agile techniques to foster self-organization and continuous improvement. With an eye for people, processes & tools that lead to higher productivity, transparency, quality and last but not least customer delight.
Do you get energy from (amongst others):
- E2E Thinking
- Learning by doing
- Continuous improvement
- Agile Management
- Agile Leadership
- Agile Tooling
If that’s you or do you have even better ideas? Looks like you’re the one for the job!
- Know the main Agile Frameworks
- Have big interest in flow thinking
- Trigger change to efficiency
- Have strong facilitation skills
- Strive for collaboration
- Pursue predictability
- Focus on value
- Have certifications (but we’re more interested in your experience)
- Have thorough knowledge of English and either
- Dutch or French
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
If you have any questions or need further information, please feel free to contact me (Erik De Romagnoli) onmy phonenumber: 02/801 54 31.
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.