Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Brand Manager OWN BRANDS
Reason for existence
Key role in the definition and success of the marketing strategy within CISA, Tao Family and Vasco by contributing to the
improvement of the (premium) image of the OWN brands (Tao Drinks, Bionina, Sint-Hubertus,Frizzo, Besos, Masalto) , through
developing the marketing activities (ATL & BTL) with a focus on their visibility and attractiveness to the consumers
Key result areas
- Develop, implement and follow up yearly brand plans in which we are setting the strategic lines for the coming 3 years (strategic objectives, volumes, image and awareness KPIs, specific brand KPIs, budgets) following the guidelines set in the brand plan and describing different the activities (ATL/TTL/BTL) and its KPIs for success (objectives)
- ATL & PR (written) (de) briefings, follow-up, measuring results (ROI)
- BTL & TTL (written (de)briefings, follow-up, measuring results (ROI) + all kinds of material and packaging) and benefits (brand activation – elements, website, promotions), necessary for the executions of the activities according to the different KPIs as described in the brand plan.
- Implementation of marketing activities that creates added value to our brands.
- Make a detailed written briefing to the research agency to obtain figures around brand-tracking, market figures selling in & out (Nielsen, BI) information and specific ad-hoc projects. Analyze the figures of all research done and use this for marketing and distribution decision-making process.
- Use the results as a base for the yearly brainstorm-session, which forms the base itself for the brand plan
- Product and package development on the existing brand portfolio and new brands.
- Follow up and monitor the production and keep an overview of the stocks (raw material) at suppliers.
- Be the contact person for all issues/questions around the production/ingredients
- Prepare the yearly “brainstorm-session”, with a business review before, to evaluate certain topics, which are the critical answers for the brand plan of the coming years.
- Assist in the preparation of the yearly brand plan, in which we are setting the strategic lines for the coming 3 years (strategic objectives, volumes, image and awareness KPIs, specific brand KPIs, budgets)
- Develop the yearly media plan, following the guidelines set in the brand plan and describing different activities (ATL/TTL/BTL) and its KPIs for success (objectives)
- Prepare 4 times per year the National Sales Meeting, based on the trade marketing plan. During this meeting, the activities with KPIs for the coming 3 months are presented.
- Prepare the operational meetings and other sales & marketing meetings: proposing solutions on the issues and a promotional overview for the coming periods
- Budgetting & Follow-up of the budget of marketing spends
- For each activity, describe all actions to take and the different objectives before the start of it by completing the “action templates”
- Make evaluation & recommendations after each activity (post-evaluation, quantitative and qualitative)
- Update the technical sheets + GDSN
- Keep a monthly overview of the results (internally)
- Monitor the competition
- Registering all issues and complaints (RSF and NCF) and bring up solutions
- Proposing and establishing improvements in the ISO 9001 – system
- Proposing and corrective and preventive actions and the execution of those
- Establish field controls, presence & PR on events and in the different channels (on & off trade)
Marketing Director, Marketing Manager, Brand Channels Activation Manager, Key account manager
Food, Sales Manager On Trade
Building and maintaining excellent relationships with external partners/customers, e.g. advertising,
media planning, and promotion agencies
COMPETENCES & SKILLS
Bachelor Degree Master Degree within Business Management, Business/Sales Engineering or supply chain management
Fluently English, French and Dutch speaking – writing
At least 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar function
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Deel vacature via e-mail
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.