Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
We are looking for a Billing Assistant (m/f/x)
Founded in 1965, Liedekerke is one of the largest independent law firms in Belgium with over 130 lawyers and 60 staff members.
Our firm is recognised for its innovative thinking and legal expertise. We are a full-service business law firm. In our business, quality of service is essential, and it depends above all on those who are responsible for it. Liedekerke pays special attention to the value of its workers. Combining the right skills and individual experience with the right position is key to a flawless service.
We are currently looking for a Billing Assistant to join our Corporate & Finance department.
Our Corporate & Finance department consists of 30 lawyers who are specialized in corporate law, mergers & acquisitions, banking & finance law and financial regulatory. They are supported by a team of 5 Management Assistants. Would you like to join their team?
As a Billing Assistant you will provide administrative support to our Lawyers and Personal Assistants. You will be responsible for the follow-up of the invoices and billing of our department.
Your day-to-day activities include:
- Preparing and following-up on invoices and billing;
- Follow-up of the time management tool used by our lawyers;
- Sending weekly updated reporting of lawyer fees to our clients;
- Managing payment of invoices to clients for purposes of billing;
- Handling and sorting out any payment discrepancies associated with clients;
- Updating client files in our ERP system;
- Regular contact with our Finance department;
- Miscellaneous administration (e.g. scanning, archiving and copying documents).
- Bachelor degree (preferably in Office Management) or similar level through experience;
- A first experience in an administrative role;
- Fluent in English, with a very good command of Dutch. A good knowledge of French is a plus;
- Excellent command of MS Office (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Tech-savvy, any experience with ERP tools is a plus;
- Discrete and diplomatic;
- Pro-active, well-organized, structured and service-oriented;
- Precise, detail-oriented and meticulous;
- Team-player with the ability to work independently;
- Ability to manage an important workload in a demanding environment.
What we offer
- An open, multilingual and stimulating workplace with a focus on the team spirit;
- A dynamic and respectful work environment where diversity, inclusion, work-life balance and innovative thinking are highly valued;
- The ability to work from home two days a week;
- An attractive compensation and benefits package (including meal vouchers, hospitalisation and group insurance, reimbursement for public transport, teleworking compensation, a laptop and a smartphone);
- Learning & development opportunities.
Are you the one we are looking for?
Click on the “apply” button and start your professional career at Liedekerke!