Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As Backend Developer at EEVEE Mobility you play a crucial role in shaping our backend systems. We use connected car data to offer companies and individuals tools to get a grip on their charging costs and EV data. We work with major Automotive OEMs such as Mercedez-Benz, BMW and Volkswagen Group and have an active userbase of over 21.000 cars. We are looking for a talented individual who will ensure all backend systems of the app, business platform, energy services and car integrations work in tandem.
What you will do
- Design, build and maintain the backend systems for our different platforms
- Assist in the API integration for new OEM Automative brands to expand our compatibility
- Implement new features and improve the existing architecture for top performance and stability
- Work in close collaboration with the product team to discuss priorities, progress and bottlenecks
- Actively collaborate with the customer support team to resolve daily issues and bugs
What's in it for you?
- Join a fast-paced, high-growth company with strong foundations
- Get lots of autonomy and responsibility with regards to planning, way of work, etc.
- Opportunities to grow into technical or people management roles
- Enjoy all the perks of being part of Wisemen, a world-class digital agency
- Option to hybrid working, if you can come to the office from time to time (easily accessible)
- A competitive salary package with fringe benefits, with a MacBook Pro + iPhone/Android + Phone plan
- An electric car with charging pass - cause what else could you expect with an EV startup?
How we see you?
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in backend software development
- Basic knowledge of the following: Vue.js, React Native, Django, PostgreSQL, MYSQ
- Balance speed with quality code
- Identify clear priorities, plan and respect deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both online and in person
- Transparently update the team about your work, status & progress
- Implement structure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Je spreekt vlotjes Nederlands and can express yourself in English
- Bonus points for curiosity, eye for detail, and humour!
Ready to join us?
EEVEE Mobility is at the forefront of the global EV adoption. We offer our customers powerful software solutions to view, manage and reimburse their EV charging costs and stay on top of their car data. Ready to build on the strong foundations of our product?
We know that people are more than their CV's. If you are not sure that you have the right profile for the role... hit ‘Apply’ and give it a try! Let's get to know each other.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.