Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
About the Job
We’re growing fast and need talented people — like you — to join our team of Microsoft experts, to help us come up with amazing cloud integration solutions for our high caliber clients.
You’ll work with your team on technical pre-sales and help develop cloud integration projects. You’ll get guidance and coaching from one of our highly-skilled Azure Architects.
Because we’re a Microsoft partner, you’ll get to work with Microsoft tech that hasn’t yet hit the market. Past examples include Service Fabric, Data Lake Analytics, and Time Series Insights.
We’d love it if you could help us go for gold! We’ve got four Microsoft Gold Competencies in Application Development, Application Integration, Cloud Platform, and Data Analytics. Will you help us get another?
- a passion for Azure. You follow the latest trends and look for every opportunity to put new knowledge into practice.
- an analytical mind. Where other people see problems you see solutions.
- good communication skills, not only will you need this for after work drinks, but you’ll be talking a lot with customers and your team.
- the ability to work independently and also with your new Codit friends.
- you have in-depth knowledge of one or more Azure services – Service Fabric, Logic Apps, Service Bus, Azure IoT, Azure APIM.
- experience with:
- building secure API’s
- leveraging messaging systems, such as Service Bus, for distributed processing
- leveraging integration technologies such as Azure Logic Apps, Data Factory, Service Bus
- understanding and applying IoT design principles for our IoT solutions
- developing asynchronous, reliable backend tasks
- understanding the various data storage options of the Azure platform
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.