Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
About the Job
We’re growing fast and need talented people — like you — to join our team of Microsoft experts, to help us come up with amazing tech solutions for our high caliber clients.
You’re able to delve deep into customer’s problems and come up with creative solutions, compelling proof of concepts or demos. You’re then able to magically turn these solutions into technical design and documentation.
There will be a lot of interaction with your team. You’ll be guiding them on the path to success by helping them with technical pre-sales, follow-up on their projects and boost them professionally so they can flourish in their role.
You’re a lifelong learner and you love to keep up to date with the latest tech, perhaps you will write a blog about all the exciting new discoveries you make.
Because we’re a Microsoft partner, you’ll get to work with Microsoft tech that hasn’t yet hit the market. Past examples include Service Fabric, Data Lake Analytics, and Time Series Insights.
We’d love it if you could help us go for gold! We’ve got four Microsoft Gold Competencies in Application Development, Application Integration, Cloud Platform, and Data Analytics. Will you help us get another?
- good communication skills.
- the ability to inspire both your customers and colleagues.
- a minimum 8 years of IT experience.
- a deep knowledge of Azure PaaS services (Azure Functions, Logic Apps, Stream Analytics), IoT and experience with containerization.
- confidence to dive into development mode and prototype.
- the ability to determine the right processes for the right project based on scalability, reliability, security needs, and budget into account.
- the ability to identify the right data stores (SQL DB, Cosmos DB, Redis, etc) and messaging service (Event Hubs, Event Grid, Service Bus).
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.