The Real Estate team
Our core real estate practice is led by partners Yves Delacroix and Alexandre Emond. The team works closely with the firm’s other practices, in particular the tax department, the regulatory department (city planning and environment) and the corporate and finance department, each of which is likewise renowned as being amongst the best in the country.
Altogether our firm counts some 25 specialists in the real estate sector who are experts in all legal disciplines intrinsic to real estate.
We cover all aspects within the sector: retail property, hotel and leisure property, office property, industrial property (warehouses and industrial sites), residential care and residential property (generally acting for professional companies or firms active in the residential property market).
We assist Belgian and foreign clients at all stages of their property projects whether the need is for advice, drafting and negotiation of documentation, or dispute-resolution.
What we offer
Associates starting or continuing their career within our Real Estate team can expect:
- highly interesting, challenging and diversified matters;
- a multilingual, open and stimulating work environment;
- team work;
- direct client contact from day one;
- a true commitment to your continued legal education and training;
- attractive financial conditions.
What we expect
We are looking for a bright associate who:
- has a first class Belgian law degree;
- has 2 to 3 years' experience in a Real Estate law team;
- has strong analytical skills;
- has editorial fluency and impeccable spelling;
- is eager to learn;
- is client-oriented and thinks practically and commercially;
- has excellent organisational skills and is able to meet tight schedules;
- is a team player yet is able to work independently;
- is a fluent communicator in Dutch or French with a good command of the other language and English;