Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Are you the analytical Application Engineer with a passion for food processing, vision technology with a mathematical insight and excellent communication skills? Do you enjoy a technical challenge, can you work independently, but also a great team player, do you have the spirit to represent our company in front of customers? Are you dynamic, dedicated and professional and can you cope under pressure? Then you may be just the Application Engineer we are looking for!
Your job as an Application Engineer
The Application Engineer is responsible to setup, optimize and demonstrate product testing on all of our equipment. You collaborate with the sales team to promote our equipment and will be responsible to demonstrate the best solution. The Application Engineer will be involved with projects from early start till end and will make sure that the application part of a project is correct. Therefor you are able to do an overall check on spec’s and performance; you will report and document all your findings and you will need to do performance tests both, on site or internally. With your technical knowledge you will advise other departments on the finesse of the applications. With your creative and innovative ideas you will search or optimize to obtain the best solution for the customer and you are able to organize a training on these specialized customer application enhancements.
The main tasks of the Application Engineer are:
- Check all application related elements of a sales opportunity.
- To set up, plan and coordinate, specific sales related application projects and take the full responsibility to execute the tasks successfully.
- Support the R&D projects, especially onsite testing at the customer site.
- Provide technical support related to application or specification changes.
- Write application reports for external and internal use.
- Keep yourself up-to-date with the applicable quality system of Key Technology.
Requirements for the Application Engineer
- Technical education on a bachelor level with wide range mechanical and electrical skills.
- More than 4 years of relevant work experience, and a work permit for Belgium.
- Strong interest in vision technology and food processing is a plus.
- Must have a high level of self-confidence but must also be willing to ask for help.
- Commercial and consultation skills.
- Ability to demonstrate machinery in front of a customer.
- Strong in technical and commercial documentation of his analyses.
- Experience and good knowledge of vibrating and sorting technology is a plus
- Good knowledge of English and Dutch, other European languages is a plus.
- Willingness to, occasionally, travel to costumer sites.
In Return, Key Technology offers
Besides good benefits, we also offer a challenging job in an international organization and large diversity of products and technologies.
Who is Key Technology?
Key Technology BV is the producer of inspection, transport and sorting machines within the food industry. We serve the market EMEIA (Europe / Middle East / India / Africa). Key Technology is a part of the Duravant Company, Key Technology BV is located in Hasselt (Belgium) has a sister company in Beusichem (NL) and is a subsidiary Key Technology Inc. (USA).
How to apply
Please send your CV to Mary Opdam, working at the HR Department, through the button. Mary is available for questions at +31 345 509 900. For information about our products, please visit our website at www.key.net.
Acquisition is not appreciated
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.