Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Help shape the (mobile) applications that handle electronic identification, together with the Product Manager
- Work with the identity and access management solutions of Unifiedpost
- Create & improve the best possible experience for Unifiedpost Payments & Identity customers to onboard onto the platform
- Interview stakeholders and document requirements
- Create detailed specifications for new products and features
- Analyse dependencies between Unifiedpost products (both identity and payment products, as well as products from other product units.)
- Analyse API’s from partners and evaluate applicability
- Work together with the developers to discover opportunities & constraints
- Collaborate with other units and programs within Unifiedpost Group
- You are fascinated by all things related to online Identity and willing to learn more about it.
- You enjoy working together with application development teams.
- You are good at writing detailed requirements. You know how to describe things in a structured fashion.
- You are familiar with specification techniques like user stories, sequence diagrams, user acceptance criteria, entity relationship models,…
- You are a team player, but you are also able to deliver autonomously with little supervision.
- You show a hands-on mentality.
- You take ownership of tasks and responsibilities.
- You communicate effectively (both verbal and written) - relating to both internal and external stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- You possess both organisational- and presentation skills.
- Occasional travel is a must. If you are willing to travel extensively, that may be a plus.
- The domains marked with an asterisk are required. For the others, the ones you have knowledge about / experience with, this is a plus. For the ones you are not familiar with, you will acquire the experience on the job.
- Experience with Identity and Access management *
- Experience with standards such as OIDC, Oauth 2.0 and/or SAML *
- Experience with (mobile) application requirements / development *
- Good understanding of GDPR in relation to customer data
- Standards like eiDAS electronic identification, NIST, and ETSI with respect to automated identification
- Knowledge of the (online) customer onboarding process
- Knowledge of online customer identification methods / frameworks
- Knowledge of secure software development
- Knowledge of FIDO
- Interest in cyber security
- Notions of verifiable credentials
We offer a competitive salary package and company car in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are flexible hours and home-based working possibilities.
We are a fintech on a mission. Our playing field is unique, geographically divers and challenging. Things go fast and you will learn new things every day.
Team: we’re a very dynamic company with passionate co-workers and a stimulating work environment. You can count on a strong team of technical experts within the organization.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal. We appreciate employees taking initiatives and willing to learn fast.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.
Voor meer informatie bekijk onze bedrijfspagina (klik op ons logo bovenaan de vacature).
Solliciteer direct via onderstaande button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Payments, Access management, identity management, OID, SAML, GDPR, Application requirements, Application Development, NIST, ETSI, eiDAS, FIDO, cyber security
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.