Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Together with the Product Manager, you shape the applications that manage our customers and the related customer data.
- Interview stakeholders and document requirements
- Create & improve the best possible experience for Unifiedpost Payments customers to onboard onto the platform.
- Create detailed specifications for new products and features.
- Analyse dependencies between Unifiedpost products (both payment products, as well as products from other product units.)
- Analyse API’s from partners and evaluate applicability
- Work together with the developers to discover opportunities & constraints
- Internally, and from an agile perspective, we call this role also “Product Owner”
- Make sure the right information is dispatched to the right system.
- Collaborate with other units and programs within Unifiedpost Group
- You are passionate about the Payments Industry or willing to learn more about it.
- You enjoy working together with application development teams.
- You are good at writing detailed requirements. You know how to describe things in a structured fashion.
- You are familiar with specification techniques like user stories, sequence diagrams, user acceptance criteria, entity relationship models,…
- You are a team player, but you are also able to deliver autonomously with little supervision
- Show a hands-on mentality.
- Take ownership of tasks and responsibilities.
- Effective communication (verbal and written) - relating to both internal and external stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Organisational- and presentation skills.
- Occasional travel is a must. If you are willing to travel extensively, that may be a plus.
- If you are familiar with any of these domain aspects, that would be great. If not, you will acquire the experience on the job.
- Proficiency with KYC and Customer Due Diligence practices
- Knowledge of the (online) customer onboarding process
- Familiar with data modelling in banking & payments
- Make sure that the “customer master data” is always complete and up to date
- Have a generalist view on the payments landscape
- Rule based Screening in context of AML and CTF
- Basic understanding of GDPR in relation to customer data
We offer a competitive salary package and company car in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are flexible hours and home-based working possibilities.
We are a fintech on a mission. Our playing field is unique, geographically divers and challenging. Things go fast and you will learn new things every day.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.
Voor meer informatie bekijk onze bedrijfspagina (klik op ons logo bovenaan de vacature).
Solliciteer direct via onderstaande button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
KYC, Customer Due Diligence, data modelling, customer master data, customer onboarding process, AML, CTF, rule based screening, payments
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.