Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
In our connected world Software integration and API’s make up the core fabric of a digital strategy. You are convinced that API’s and service strategies are key for all Connected Companies. You are able to convince customers of the building enterprise wide integration and API management platforms. This requires you to understand how software architecture, software integration and API management fits into a global digital IT initiatives.
As API and Integration Team Lead, you are responsible for coaching and building a team, going from enterprise integration, API management, API security, Enterprise service bus, messaging, event sourcing and other core integration infrastructure. You are still (part-time) hands-on on projects in the role of a API and Integration architect, responsible for designing and establishing future proof platforms. You are eager to support our value propositions and providing pre-sales effort. You are a central point of contact for the team, both technically and on the level of people coaching. You communicate frequently with the Senior Unit Manager Digital Connected Company & Innovation regarding the progress of the team projects and the possible new opportunities within the team.
What we expect you to do:
- Architect, design and build API and integration solutions.
- Thought leadership around API and integration platforms and the different solution providers (WSO2, IBM, Axway, Azure, AWS, …).
- Mentor and coach a team of technical consultants in your specific knowledge domain and support the further development of our Enterprise
- Integration team and the services they provide to our customers.
- Manage the team as your own business together with the Senior management team and our commercial organisation.
- Support sales proactively and convince customers to invest in data solutions.
- Lead consultants in executing various practice initiatives.
- Assist project managers in planning and driving low level project tasks.
- You actively participate in pre-sales proposals in which API management, system integration, integration security and integration platforms are positioned
- You work out (preferably together with the team) an approach, estimates and budgeting.
- You have a thorough experience in managing teams and coaching people.
- You can handle stress and a multi-focus job.
- You have excellent communication skills and report smoothly (both oral and written)
- You have a commercial attitude and are able to convince customersto work with us.
- You have a hands-on background in different API en integration domains and technologies (ESB, API management, Messaging, …)
- You know about service oriented architecture, API management, integration patterns, Microservices, Event Driven Architecture
- You are used to giving presentations to clients at a management level, but you have sufficient insight into the technical matters to be able to talk along on that level as well.
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job.
- The opportunity to grow as a professional (Yes there will be training).
- A good work-life balance: offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working.
- We provide you with a company car and a fuel card.
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you.
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One, which is optimized from a net perspective for our employees!
Convinced? APPLY NOW!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact our recruiter Bram Van Der Biest directly: 02 801 54 69
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.