Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
The AIS (Advanced Inspection Systems) Product Marketing Manager (m/f/x) is responsible for preparing, managing and executing the global go-to-market plan for the company AIS solutions area, ensuring products and services are positioned effectively in their target application markets to achieve the company’s business objectives. The AIS Product Marketing Manager works closely with the Marketing Communication and Technical Product Management (R&D) functions, and with the company’s Sales and Service channels to define, enable and deliver a unique customer value proposition for Key’s AIS products and services, generating competitive advantages in the market.
• Develop and manage the execution of product marketing plans for the AIS solutions area, matching customer acquisition and retention strategies to market requirements across Key’s global sales regions and application segments
• Work cross-functionally to ensure the alignment of channel strategy, sales processes and tools, marketing communications, and product development plans across the AIS product portfolio
• Identify, size, define success requirements, and prioritize market opportunities for AIS products and services, conducting all necessary research including “Voice of Customer” interviews
• Manage successful market launches for new AIS products and features, working with Technical Product Management (R&D), Sales and Marketing Communications through the Key New Product Development process
• Create effective value proposition statements and market messaging
• Train and directly support Key’s channel on selling the company’s AIS products and services, including market positioning, value differentiation relative to competitive alternatives, and relevant product technology features
• Drive the development of AIS sales & marketing tools including customer presentations, marketing collateral, web content and value calculators, working with Sales, Service, Application Engineering and Maru0002keting Communications to execute
• Support managing price strategy and pricing tools for AIS products and services
• Monitor, analyze and report on industry and competitive developments
• Write AIS thought-leadership content for marketing communications and PR use
- Attractive salary with extra legal benefits
- Company car + fuel card
- International environment
• University or college degree in a business, engineering or other related technical field
• Minimum 5 years of experience in an industrial technology business-to-business market space
• Willing to travel up to 25– 30%
• Very good in English and Dutch
• Ability to research, analyze, present and explain complex quantitative and qualitative data, including maru0002ket, technical and financial information.
Interested? Don’t hesitate to sent me your resume.
I will contact you asap.
You can access our diversity statement through this link.
Ilke Van Reeth
+32 3 443 04 85
This procedure was exclusively entrusted to Rialto Recruitment, therefore it isn’t appreciated that others directly approach our customer with candidates
Product, marketing, manager, hasselt
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.