Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
The Bosch Group is familiar to you, isn't it? No? Know that we have progressive operations in automotive materials, automation technology, packaging machines, power tools, thermal technology, household appliances, security technology, etc. In 2019, we had a sales figure of approx. 77.9 billion EUR. Will you become a colleague of our approx. 402,800 employees? Then you will soon belong to one of the largest industrial companies in the world.
We will combine your strengths with ours. This strengthens our strongest assets, namely future-oriented thinking and working, delivering sound quality and offering knowledge of products and services.
Our division Power Tools is growing in robotics. They are developing innovative, useful, and exciting products and solutions to enhance quality of life, providing more convenience for the user and increased productivity. We want you to join our team in Leuven, Belgium to help developing it! Given our strong growth and new product developments, we can offer you an exciting career path and a challenging environment, alongside experienced team members. And last but not least, we believe building robots is (and should be) fun!
You will become part of our perception team. The team focuses on localization and scene understanding, using a configuration of multiple cameras and other sensors like IMU, ultrasonic sensors and encoders. The objective is to have a precise position with respect to the world at all times and to understand the surrounding environment on which the robot operates, using detection and/or semantic segmentation.
Your everyday role will include:
- The development of custom detection and segmentation models, either separately or in a multitask configuration.
- The deployment, testing and validating of these models in an embedded platform running real time, i.e. optimized for constrained resources.
- Providing support in defining the process of annotation, network storage and deployment pipeline.
Minimum Skill Set
- M.Sc in Computer Science, Electrical, Mechanical, Robotics or related fields
- Experience with Semantic Segmentation and Object detection
- Experience optimizing and deploying models to embedded platforms
- Experience with frameworks like Pytorch, Tensorflow or MxNet
- Strong Python and C++ background
- Experience with complete pipeline, from annotation to deployment (Onnx, TensorRT)
- Experience with real-time applications
- CUDA knowledge is a plus
- Experience with prototyping deep learning applications is preferred
- An experienced (min. 3 year) deep learning engineer
- A challenging environment with interesting career opportunities
- A competitive salary
- Full health and pension benefits
- Work permit assistance (if relevant)
- Flexible working hours
Elke Walckiers (HRL-Bru), Bosch Group,
Voor meer informatie bekijk onze bedrijfspagina (klik op ons logo bovenaan de vacature).
Solliciteer direct via onderstaande button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.