Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
A challenging Sales position in which you actively contribute to the growth of a leading ICT company
Realdolmen, a Gfi Group Company, started in 2015 with its own digital transformation. We put people back at the heart of ICT and help to realize the potential of people and organizations. Our renewed tagline ‘to get there, together’ underlines how we do that: together, in dialogue with customers and employees.
Our transformation is delivering results and this makes us proud. We are getting in our #Digital Flow and the company results continue to rise. We have raised the bar to continuously realize sustainable growth. In 2018, we have become part of the international GFI group, which looks at Realdolmen and the integrated Belgian Gfi organization to further develop its successful solutions in the Benelux market. Our group strategy is based on 3 pillars: Intimacy with our customers via close local interactions, Internationalization bringing international added-value solutions and near/off-shore capabilities to our local markets as well as support our local customer with international footprint and Innovation inspiring our customers what latest technological possibilities would mean for their business.
In this context we are looking for a new account manager to inspire our customers in the Public Sector. Within this position you have one clear assignment: growing the business on your fixed customer portfolio further with our Realdolmen/Gfi Group portfolio solutions and build stable long-term relations.
You learn about your customers’ business, the trends that play a role, the official and unofficial networks, the competitive landscape and the solutions that we have already implemented within these markets. Following-up on newest technological trends and possibilities is in the DNA of our organization. Translating what these can mean for your customers is a must..
As Account Manager Public Sector you have an important responsibility covering our larger accounts. You need to become top-of-mind within your customer portfolio in order to inspire them and finally sell our services. Therefore you will combine Hunting and Farming skills in order to be successful. Your interactions are at Operational, Tactical and Strategic Level.
- You have experience with and knowledge of what is going on within the Public sector
- Experience with the regional public sector (Flanders) is an asset
- You are passionate in selling solutions & services
- You are passionate to follow the latest trends on what technology could mean for your customers’ business and inspire them with it
- You use all your sales and networking skills to get top-of-mind at your customers and target audience
- You are a real networker and passionate in making contacts
- You have strong communication and presentation skills
- You are open to work in an international environment, even if your sales area will be Brussels
- You are fluent in Dutch
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact our recruiter Dries De Wilde directly via mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +32 2 801 57 08.
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.