Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As a Marketing Programs Account Manager you are the first person of contact for Sales Units, dealers and customers in France, Spain, Italy and Portugal regarding several marketing programs, such as e-Commerce, dealer sales tools and lead generation programs.
- It is your goal to create enthusiasm, together with the Sales Unit, at these dealers and (fleet-) customers with the purpose to connect them to our systems; you will then train the users (at their location) and stimulate them to use the programs as much as possible;
- You are responsible for the everlasting growth of the success of the programs and the achievement of the (sales-) targets; for example; total sales via e-Commerce, the number of connected dealers and customers, the number of active users, etc.;
- You support the Sales Manager Marketing Programs in the development and optimization of the programs based on the feedback you receive out of the market;
- Furthermore you will make analyses of the results and sales opportunities within these programs and provide and explain them on regular bases to the management, dealers and customers.
- You have at least a finished bachelor education;
- 5 years working experience in a complex and multidimensional environment preferably in the automotive aftermarket for parts;
- You have the social skills to act and communicate effectively in all disciplines within an organization. You are result oriented and used to work with targets. You are venturous, proactive and you can move people based creating enthusiasm and your natural persuasiveness;
- You can speak, listen and write fluently French and English and preferably Spanish;
- You are willing to travel at least 50% of your time within your countries.
DAF Trucks N.V. offers you an inspiring and challenging work environment. You don’t just choose for a job, you choose for a career at PACCAR/DAF. A career with a lot of growth potential. If you like to work in an organization with a no-nonsense culture with ambition, then PACCAR/DAF is the right employer for you. PACCAR/DAF offers you, in addition to a competitive salary, an interesting package of secondary benefits like:
- A 36-hour week
- 27 vacation days and 13 ADV days (reduction of working hours)
- Flexible working hours
- 8 % holiday allowance
- Excellent training & development opportunities
- Group health insurance and retirement plan
- DAF Profit Sharing Plan
In short: Drive your career, join DAF!
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
accountmanager, account manager, responsable de compte
Verstuur via e-mail
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.