Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
Emerson is a diversified global manufacturing company that brings together technology and engineering to provide innovative solutions to customers in the industrial, commercial and consumer markets.
Emerson Automation Solutions provides automation technologies and engineering services to help plan, implement and support customers’ operations.
With more than 80,000 colleagues around the world, we help our customers solve today’s problems and build an advantage for tomorrow.
– Obtain maximum order bookings for all assigned products from assigned accounts.
– You will have a thorough knowledge of Emerson Process Management products/services and their applications.
– Identify customer requirements and request support from the factory or from a specialist.
– Acquire and maintain knowledge of the account’s business activities.
– Acquire and maintain a thorough knowledge of the strengths and weaknesses of competitors within accounts and/or territories.
– Prospecting business opportunities in new accounts and/or assigned territory.
– Forecast order bookings and business potential of accounts/areas.
– Identify and communicate account organization, purchasing philosophy, key personnel and other engineering and plant locations.
– Develop and execute call schedule that will continuously cover key purchasing influences.
– Coordinate interdivisional business activities related to assigned accounts.
– Provides status reports and acts as coordinator for projects related to accounts.
– Actively participates in setting the goals for the division in both business and marketing areas and activates all necessary tools available within the Emerson Process Management organization in order to promote and increase the market share of the products under his responsibilities and beyond.
– Familiarise himself with trade compliance rules and regulations.
- Competitive salary with interesting bonus system and extra-legal benefits
– Car + fuel card
– International environment
– Support and growth opportunities
-Fluent in French and English, knowledge of Dutch
– Engineering degree with technical direction,
– Thorough understanding and knowledge of the Process Control market, good insight into the activities and products of competitors.
– Good communication skills and takes initiative.
– Able to work under stress and high performance/expectancy pressure.
– You must be able to negotiate and negotiate the best price/performance contracts for Emerson Process Management and the customer. Also be able to defend the interests of Emerson Process Management in business negotiations.
– Is able to prepare budgets and analyze market situations with respect to expected growth and revenues for Emerson Process Management.
– Acquires and maintains a general knowledge of valves, actuators, regulators and pressure management products and related equipment/services, their uses and applications, and a detailed working knowledge of the products with the greatest sales potential in the assigned accounts.
Interested? Don’t hesitate to sent me your resume!
You can consult our diversity statement via this link.
+32 474 91 79 65
This procedure was exclusively entrusted to Rialto Recruitment, therefore it isn’t appreciated that others
account manager, diegem
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.