Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
What does the internship involve?
PepsiCo Benelux is looking for enthousiastic and commercially oriented intern to join our Sales Away From Home department based in Zaventem. During this internship in Sales support, you will learn the basics of customer account management and manage promotional plans on different categories through a variety of channels and customers. Next to this, you ensure a close follow up on the annual Horecafees and you seek ways to optimize the current existing format. You will support the key accounts in projects related to Pizza Hut, Panos, Press Shop, Subway, vending operators and our Horeca Drinkcenters. You will also have the opportunity to represent PepsiCo at fairs within the Horeca and wholesale Channel.
- Support the Key Account Managers with the execution of day-to-day activities
- Roll out the Promo plan at channel accounts and Horeca, and link with different stakeholders such as Shopper marketing, in order to fulfill commitments towards customers
- Ensure budget follow up for Horeca-outlets and Channel accounts
- Find ways of optimizing current ways of working
In short, a unique internship where you will get lots of responsibilities and where you will gain valuable experience in a dynamic FMCG environment!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a bachelor and/or master student or recently graduated who:
- is available fulltime for a challenging internship of 6 months
- is passionate to work for a multinational with iconic brands
- can adapt in a rapidly changing environment
- is Dutch/French and English speaking and writing
- Who is a good planner / organizer and eager to learn
- Who is capable of working with deadlines and has an affinity with a commercial environment and FMCG
- Has a hands-on mentality and is very proactive
- Is flexible, has the ability to work independently as well as in teams
- Is computer-literate, advance excel knowledge is definitely a plus!
What do we offer you?
At PepsiCo, we are not only proud of our market leading brands, but also attach great value to growth opportunities and personal development. Next to working with inspirational and creative colleagues, we offer sufficient training opportunities to give our professionals the opportunity to achieve great results. At PepsiCo we foster an informal working atmosphere and value everyone’s input and ideas. No day is ever the same and you will constantly be challenged to bring out your best!
As an intern, you will not only be remunerated for your role, which will include travel allowances, but also get several opportunities which will ensure that you have a holistic, and fun experience for six months. For example, you, are given multiple chances to connect with the current interns (10-15) that help in knowledge and experience sharing; get to take home goodies from the company every Friday, to name a few!
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Key Account - Sales - Away From Home - Horeca - Sales support
Solliciteer nu Verstuur job via e-mail