Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
What’s it all about?
Engage into our acADDemICT Junior Testing & QA Track, graduate with flying colors and enter a world of fascinating client projects.
As a consultant, no two days on the job are the same. Partner up with co-workers, take every challenge head on and rise to the occasion of creating business value while continuously improving your skills and knowhow. Sounds exciting, right?
What’s your job as Junior Test Consultant?
Improve the quality of business applications, by getting rid of any bug you detect. Test, test, test, and then test some more. Document, plan and report while you’re at it. Because that’s what you love, right? Your strong, analytical mind is made for this. Did we already mention that testing is what makes you tick?
If you’re not sure you’re up for it, don’t worry. You’ll master all the skills during your 2-month acADDemICT training track.
Your training plan
Kick-off your career after a focused training track including:
- Intensive practical training focused on functional en technical skills.
- General skills (analysis, BPM, agile/scrum, consultancy skills and certification)
- The chance to achieve certificates like ISTQB, Safe Scrum Master …
- Young graduate or young professional with a Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science, and an ardent passion for all things ICT.
- A valid driver’s license B in your pocket.
- You’re known for your can-do, hands-on, proactive mindset. Working in a team is second nature to you. And your communication skills are more than excellent.
- Fluent in Dutch, knowledge of French and English.
- A free schedule starting 1 September 2022!
- Learn and develop: continuous learning and development during training and beyond.
- Shape your career: work at Belgium’s largest IT supplier and enjoy challenging projects and ample career opportunities.
- Feel valued and stimulated: experienced colleagues guide you and provide honest feedback.
- Work-life balance: flexible hours, satellite offices, work-from-home, and 32 days of annual leave.
- Security: group and hospitalization insurance.
- Mobility: company car and nationwide fuel card.
- Great salary: optimized from a net perspective.
Interested? Questions? For more information, contact your recruiter Evelyn directly via email@example.com or +32 2 801 63 42.
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.