Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
What’s it all about?
Complete our three-month acADDemICT track, perfect your digital skills, and help clients achieve their maximum with a Positive Digital Flow. Translate their strategic and tactical digital roadmaps into concrete actions, focusing on business objectives success. Unburden our client, improve their way of working, and drive innovation while defining future steps on the joint roadmap.
What’s your mission?
Team up with our functional consultants, Digital Flow Manager, and co-workers from a wide range of fields, and join forces to achieve clients’ business objectives.
You’ll wield the Positive Digital Flow to create client happiness. Your vision gets things done. You stimulate collaboration. Your functional leadership skills and commercial mindset set things in motion – on location at clients’ offices and internally at Inetum-Realdolmen.
That’s right. Your job isn’t only to enhance clients’ success, but also to continuously improve our Consulting Portfolio in a critical way. Share your ideas. Become better at what you do, each and every day.
Your training plan
Kick-off your career after a focused training track including:
- Intensive practical training focused on creating and supporting a Positive Digital Flow.
- General skills (analysis, BPM, agile/scrum, consultancy skills, insights, and certification).
- A great combo of practical, technical and soft skills!
- Young graduate or young professional with loads of common sense, eager to learn, and hardworking – that’s you all right!
- Focused on solutions, not problems.
- Clear vision on strategic, operational, and tactical client objectives, and ability to align them with their business goals.
- Able to turn business roadmaps into manageable objectives and projects for colleagues.
- Ready to track new developments and trends on location, in the market, and internally.
- Eager to become our cross-divisional thinking ambassador, collaborating with multiple stakeholders.
- Mastered the Microsoft portfolio, or willing to learn how it can enable and drive business goals both strategically and tactically.
- Fluent in Dutch or French and English.
- Learn and develop: continuous learning and development during training and beyond.
- Shape your career: work at Belgium’s largest IT supplier and enjoy challenging projects and ample career opportunities.
- Feel valued and stimulated: experienced colleagues guide you and provide honest feedback.
- Work-life balance: flexible hours, satellite offices, work-from-home, and 32 days of annual leave.
- Security: group and hospitalization insurance.
- Mobility: company car and nationwide fuel card.
- Great salary: optimized from a net perspective.
Interested? Questions? Recommendations?
For more information, contact your recruiter Arbana directly via email@example.com
Solliciteren kost slechts enkele minuten.