Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
This E-commerce & Marketing Assistant position is responsible for fully supporting the Marketing Manager by providing professional assistance in a multi brand & multi-channel environment. The role requires someone who is dynamic and can balance several tasks to support our channels and brands across Benelux.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager Benelux, you will be part of a young and dynamic team and have the possibility to interact with many other departments as brand marketing teams, key accounts, suppliers and any other internal and external parties.
- E-commerce related initiatives:
- Copywriting: edit all content for our websites, newsletters, SEO & online advertising.
- Product information management.
- Local nurturing of the contact database.
- Provide up-to-date digital content to our partners.
- Trade marketing related initiatives:
- Assist in developing sales & marketing tools.
- Create pricelists, order forms, product calendars, line ups.
- Forecast and order product samples & POS-materials.
- Provide translations for communication tools such as dealer catalogues, leaflets.
- Deliver professional support to Samsonite HQ, our local sales team & key accounts.
- Maintain irreproachable up-to-date product knowledge.
- Perform ad hoc marketing activities as required.
Applicants should ideally:
- Have demonstrated a first successful experience in a Marketing Department of a branded company. Experience in online marketing and social media is a big plus.
- Be bilingual Dutch/French with a very good knowledge of English.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be a strong team player & be highly customer focused.
- Have excellent organizational and computer skills.
- Continuously pay strong attention to details and accuracy.
- Be pro-active and show problem-solving skills.
- Show the ability to perform well under pressure in a deadline-driven environment.
- Be driven with a strong desire to succeed, with a can-do attitude.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt to a multicultural and changing environment.
Next to this challenging role, we also offer a very attractive compensation package, including an excellent pension scheme, a competitive group insurance, lunch vouchers and extra holidays.
For more information, visit our website (click on our logo).
Please reply through the button below.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.